Jul 23, 2015
New York, NY – Intrinsic Research Systems, Inc., A Mergent company; announced today the release of its latest major product upgrade, Version 7.0, which offers many valuable enhancements throughout the platform.
“Version 7.0 adds to the visual, predictive equity analytics we provide to our customers through an easy to use framework”, says Jeff McMains, CFA, Co-founder of Intrinsic Research Systems. “Highlighting this release is a focus on regression analysis tools applied against our vast corporate/economic database. We believe these new features will continue to give our customers an edge in their original equity research efforts and their quest for superior returns.”
A sampling of the new features available in Intrinsic Research 7.0 include:
-Regression Reporting & Analysis – Expanded capabilities for the analysis of correlations between stock, sector, ETF and economic data.
– Income Statement Visualizer – A new way to look at absolute and per share based changes in the income statement over time.
– New Stock Reports – Featuring the 16-Page Report, Consensus Estimate Report and Central Value Report.
– Stock Group Analysis – Analyze your custom stock groups or default industry, sector or ETF groups through this new display.
– Consensus Estimate Overview – Compare all of a company’s consensus estimate data and trends in one place.
– Portfolio Performance Attribution – Holdings based performance attribution across sectors, size, beta, valuation, growth and more.
About Intrinsic Research Systems
Designed to continue the evolution of investment research analytics, Intrinsic Research System’s suite of desktop research products has been created for investment managers seeking an intuitive and comprehensive approach to original equity and fixed income research and decision making. Intrinsic Research solutions have been built from the ground up, using today’s technology, for a rich user experience that is unmatched by any other service. Likewise, Intrinsic’s integrated central database of company, sector, industry, issue and economic data has been specially constructed to provide analysts and portfolio managers with access to the key components driving equity and fixed income performance in a single, consolidated package. Intrinsic Research is a subsidiary of Mergent, Inc. To learn more, visit www.intrinsic-research.com
Contact for Sales: Contact for Media:
Lance Finke Karlyn Johnston
email@example.com Marketing Communications Manager