Portfolio managers utilize Intrinsic to generate ideas, research companies, perform valuation modeling, monitor portfolios, examine portfolio characteristics, and make strategy decisions based on macro level sector and economic data. Intrinsic’s intuitive design gives the PM quick, visually revealing insight into company, market, industry, sector and economic data. Company Analysis
– Perform graphical fundamental and technical analysis through Intrinsic’s easy to use tab driven interface. Access default report themes covering growth, valuation, cash-flow, profitability, financial statement, estimate, liquidity and performance analysis or build your own custom displays and graphical/tabular reports. Fully auditable, standardized, as reported, restated and company specific financials are blended with pricing, estimates, ownership, insider, segment, debt, news and events data to complete the analysis. Valuation Analysis
– In mere seconds, you can access deep, detailed histories of valuation metric data. Understand a company’s current valuation relative to its history in absolute or relative form using crisp, clear graphics. Numerous display formats and statistical overlays give you the power to customize your analysis. Search for value candidates using a wide variety of valuation screening metrics. Valuation Modeling
– Visually model present value based on default or customized company and market growth, risk and discount rate factors using the Intrinsic Value model. Explore ‘what if’ scenarios and understand a company’s market implied growth rate. Use the Intrinsic Value model as a ‘sanity check’ against your own in-house models. Top Down
– Compare integrated sector and industry characteristics in tabular and graphical form. Drill into any classification level to view the underlying company data. Examine industry and sectors just as you would a stock using Intrinsic’s sector and industry aggregates. Idea Generation
– Screen and score for investment ideas across dozens of data item categories including growth, valuation, profitability, performance and consensus revision. Then, easily dig deeper into the resulting candidates through the equity analysis module to continue the analysis process on specific names.
– Break down your portfolios using tabular reports and through revealing graphics. Analyze allocation and portfolio characteristics as a whole, and then drill down into individual holdings to view sector bets and company characteristics.
– Access a wide range of default economic charts and data displays covering hundreds of time series. Build your own economic graphics and panel displays and organize them in a fashion that fits your thought process. Dual scale, lead/lag, regression statistics, growth rates, calculated transforms and statistical overlays are all easily applied to your economic graphics of choice.
Questions? Click here to contact us >